May 17, 2022
Make Best Veg Schezwan Noodles
Schezwan noodle is an easy recipe for spicy and tangy twist. It is entirely vegan and delightful to prepare as a tasty meal for the day. It contains stir fried vegetables, cooked noodles tossed with a home cooked Schezwan sauce that got a thrill of heat and just the kick of sweetness in distant.
Home cooked Schezwan sauce can immensely popular Indo Chinese dish recipe from Indian Chinese restaurants. It is spicy, flavourful and hot than the store bought product. The list of ingredients such as ginger, garlic, soya sauce, vinegar, red chilli sauce, ketchup and Sichuan pepper corn brings out the best of taste, texture and aroma with no other additive, artificial taste enhancers or preservatives.
To make Schezwan sauce
- Take deseeded 100 grams of Kashmiri red chillies (Dry) and in a separate Tri Ply Sauce pan boil water. Add these red chillies in to the boiling water and cook till it becomes soft (Cover and Cook for 15 - 20 minutes in low flame).
- Strain the boiled red chillies and blend it as a fine paste.
- In a Tri Ply Wok Pan add some oil; once oil gets heated add star anise after 10 seconds. It is time to add 3/4 cup finely chopped garlic. Ginger 1/3 cup and 3 tablespoon of freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- 3 Tablespoons of Green chillies (Adjust according to your taste). Saute for 2 minutes and once the spices cooked well. It is time to add red chilli paste. Cook for 10 minutes on medium heat till the chillies get cooked well.
- Then it is time to add 3/4 cup of Ketchup and 5 tablespoons of red chilli sauce, 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of Vinegar.
- Wait saute freuently and add salt to taste.
- 1 tablespoon of white pepper, 1/2 tablespoon of sugar, a pinch of sichuan pepper and cook for 2 minutes in medium to high flame.
- Our Schezwan Sauce is ready to use.
It is Schezwan noodle time
- Boil water in a Tri Ply Sauce pan and add 1 tablespoon of oil, ½ spoon of salt and 1 pack of noodles to it and cook for 7 minutes.
- Strain the noodles and allow it to cool in running water for 10 seconds. Make sure that noodles separate from one another and set it aside.
- Sprinkle few spoons of oil to ensure noodles don’t get stick to each other.
- In a Tri Ply Wok pan, add 3 tablespoons of oil once oil is heated. It is time add sliced onions, 1tablespoon of finely chopped garlic, ginger each 2 Dry chillies and saute for 2 minutes till the ingredients leave the raw smell.
- It is time to add our vegies ½ cup of carrots, ¼ cup of capsicum, ¼ cup of red capsicum, ¼ cup of yellow capsicum, 1 cup of cabbage, 1 tablespoon of sugar give it a quick mix and cook for 2 minutes on high flame.
- Once the vegies starts getting softer it is sauce time. First add 2 tablespoon of Schezwan sauce (Adjust sauce according to your taste) 1 tablespoon of tomato ketchup, 1 tablespoon of red chilli sauce, 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of vinegar, 1/2 tablespoon of white pepper powder and salt to taste.
- Then finally add the cooked noodles and give it a mix. Once it is mixed well, garnish it with finely chopped spring onion.
- And cook on high flame for 2 minutes before turning off the flame.
Garnish with spring onions and fried red chillies.
A party never starts until a Schezwan noodles is served with mushroom pepper. It starts the party food mood for all ages; this is a spicy start for our tummy to say we are in real party mood. Kids enjoy the spicy hinge if the Schezwan sauce will make them mouth-watering right away.
It is popular from street special to star hotel, if you have not tried it yet. It is time to start cooking with this wonderful dish which is very quick to prepare if you prepare the Schezwan sauce and store it.
Try this Schezwan Noodles and give us your valuable feedback now.