May 31, 2023
Veg Galouti Kabab Recipe | Rajma Galouti Kebab - In Maxima HoneyComb Triply Tawa
The term ‘galouti,’ which means ‘melt in the mouth.’ These kababs are soft from the inside but crispy from the outside, and they exude flavors and textures to die for! These Galouti kababs are addictively delicious snacks prepared with Kidney beans and potatoes. The aromatic spices added to the recipe offer various exotic flavors that entice the taste buds.
For pressure cooking
- 1 cup rajma
- 2 pealed Potatos
- 4 cup water
- ½ tsp salt
For masala paste:
- 10 whole cashew / kaju (soaked)
- 2 tbsp fried onions
- 1 chilli (whole)
- 2 pods cardamom
- 2 tbsp coriander
- 3 tbsp saffron water
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- ½ tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp rose water
- 1 tsp kewra water (optional)
- 1 tsp ghee or butter
- ¼ cup besan / gram flour (roasted)
- oil for roasting
- In a small blender take 10 whole cashews. make sure to soak cashews in warm water for 10 minutes.
- Also add 2 tbsp fried onions, 1 chilli, 2 pods cardamom, 2 tbsp coriander and 3 tbsp saffron water.
- Blend to smooth paste.
- Tansfer the masala paste to rajma paste.
- Further add all spices, 1 tsp ghee and boiled potato
- Combine well making sure the spices are combined well.
- Grease the hands with oil and shape a small ball sized mixture.
- Roast in tawa heating 2 tbsp oil.
- Roast on both sides until the galouti kebab turns golden and crisp.
- Finally, enjoy galouti kebab or rajma kebab with green chutney.
how to make rajma kebab with step by step photo:
- firstly, soak 1 cup rajam in water for minimum of 8 hours.
- Transfer to the cooker and add 4 cup water, ½ tsp salt.
- Pressure cook for 6 -7 whistles or until rajam is cooked well.
- drain off the water from rajam and cool completely. you can use rajma extract to knead dough and then take the 2 potatoes and also boil them and keep it aside .
- transfer the rajma and potato into the bowl and smash it using hands or a smasher you can also use food processor to mix it .
- now in a small blender take 10 whole cashews. make sure to soak cashews in warm water for 10 minutes.
- also add 2 tbsp fried onions, 1 chilli, 2 pods cardamom, 2 tbsp coriander and 3 tbsp saffron water.
- blend to smooth paste.
- transfer the masala paste to rajma paste.
- further add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, ½ tsp chilli powder, 1 tsp garam masala,
- ¼ tsp salt, 1 tsp rose water, 1 tsp ghee and ¼ cup besan.
- combine well making sure the spices are combined well.
- grease the hands with oil and shape a small ball sized mixture.roast in Maxima Honeycomb Triply tawa heating 2 tbsp oil on both sides until the galouti kebab turns golden and crisp.
- finally, enjoy galouti kebab with green mint chutney .
- Firstly, soaking rajma well helps to cook faster and better.
- Also, you can add chana along with rajma for variation.
- Additionally, you can freeze the mixture and roast when required.
- Finally, galouti kebab or rajma kebab recipe tastes great when prepared mouth melting soft from inside and crunchy from outside.