- Light Weight, Easy & Comfortable to hold and handle.
- Food Grade Silicone Nipple (Free from harmful chemicals).
- Additional Training Sipper / Spout and Silicone Stopper preventing Leakage during travel.
- Body of the bottle made with 304 Food Grade Stainless Steel and BPA free plastic outer lid.
- Easy to Clean and Safe to Feed Milk / Water / Juice / Soup.
- Eco-friendly, Rust free and Corrosion free.
- Target Gender : Unisex
- Material : Steel
- Material composition : Stainless Steel
- Batteries required : No
- Package Dimensions : 15.7 x 6 x 5.8 cm; 1.11 Kilograms
- Item part number : SI-2086-150ml
- Manufacturer recommended age 1 month - 4 years
- Manufacturer : Samrat Houseware Pvt Ltd
- Country of Origin : India
- Item Weight : 1 kg 110 g
While glass can be a healthy choice it is likely to break and cause damage. Plastic is unhealthy because of leaching. Stainless steel feeding bottles have found many takers because it has been found to be safe.
Yes, both for the baby and mother. Firstly it is shatter-free and does not pose any danger to the baby. Secondly, it is easy to clean and assemble which harried mothers find very convenient.
It's easy to clean a Stainless steel feeding bottle. Just use warm soapy water and clean the bottle thoroughly from top to bottom including the neck and threaded areas where there could be accumulation of dirt.
Plastic bottles leach chemicals and are harmful to the baby. You won't have this problem with Stainless steel feeding bottles. And when it comes to the baby's health it is always good to take precautions.
It is better to avoid plastic feeding bottles (including “BPA-free” ones!). BPA-free plastics that contain BPA substitutes like BPS, BPF, BPAF, BPZ, BPP and are equally bad since they leach chemicals causing genetic and hormonal disruption.
Milk is not known to be corrosive. But residual milk deposits can act with cleaning agents. So it is important that proper care is taken whilst washing the Stainless steel feeding bottle.
Rest assured Maxima uses high-quality Stainless steel and has anti-bacterial properties. Besides Maxima's Stainless steel feeding bottles undergo stringent quality tests to ensure the best.
Yes, Stainless steel feeding bottles are eco-friendly, i.e they are recyclable unlike the plastic bottles and last longer.
Yes, the baby will find it very convenient to drink from Maxima Stainless steel feeding bottle as it allows a seamless flow of the liquid besides being easy for the baby to hold the bottle.
Yes, when compared to plastic bottles they are slightly expensive since it costs more to produce. But considering the fact that we wish the best for our babies and also it lasts longer, the expense should not be a constraint.
Yes, Stainless steel bottles retain the heat of milk or water much longer than glass or plastic bottles.
No, Stainless steel is a sterile material and is resistant to mould and bacteria making it a safe alternative for the baby. However, care should be taken to wash it thoroughly.
- Ergonomic design that is easy to carry, hold, clean and maintenance free.
- Eco-friendly, durable and reusable.
- Let’s baby to drink continuously without air/bubbles.
- Dishwasher friendly.
- Perfect gift idea.